Information Technology Industry
The information technology industry is a complex industry that continues to grow as more business outsource technology solutions. This requires an increased level of control over outsourced operations, making it necessary that companies implement strong internal controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of their data and systems.
A-LIGN has designed compliance solutions customized for the needs of organizations within the information technology industry to help you keep your customers comfortable with the security of your system and the reliability of the services that you offer.
We provide the following services to organizations within the information technology industry:
Your Information Technology Industry Advisor
A-LIGN’s experienced auditors understand the compliance needs of your company and provide customized solutions that meet the needs of your business. At A-LIGN, we pride ourselves on staying current on our clients’ industries. Below, find out more about the associations we are members of, the certifications and accreditations that our experienced assessors maintain and the conferences that we attend.
- ISSA – Information Systems Security Association
- ISACA – Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- (ISC)² – International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium
Certifications and Accreditations
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant
- 3PAO – FedRAMP Accredited Third Party Assessment Organization
- QSA – Qualified Security Assessor
- CPT – Certified Penetration Tester
- CCSK – Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge
- Accredited ISO 27001 Certification Body
- HostingCon Global
The A-LIGN Edge
Our customized compliance solutions and streamlined audit process allow you to meet all of your audit and compliance needs with a single service provider. One-stop shopping means a stress-free audit process for you, as you work with one team who understands the unique needs of your organization. See what our clients have to say: