FedRAMP Program Assistance & Security Assessment
Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) security assessment serves to increase confidence in the security of cloud solutions utilized by the federal government. As an accredited FedRAMP third party assessment organization (3PAO), A-LIGN has the qualifications to help your organization reach your FedRAMP goals.
FedRAMP is a government-wide program providing a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring for cloud products/services.
There are three ways that A-LIGN can help your organization meet its FedRAMP goals:
- FedRAMP Program Assistance: Before a Cloud Service Provider (CSP) can begin the certification process, they must first implement FedRAMP compliance documentation and controls. A-LIGN understands these requirements and is able to assist CSP’s with the completion of the FedRAMP templates. By assisting in the completion of documentation and identification of necessary controls, A-LIGN can reduce the time it takes to achieve your authorization to operate (ATO).
- FedRAMP Pre-Assessment: Prior to beginning the security assessment, many organizations undergo a pre-assessment to identify potential non-conformities. A-LIGN offers a FedRAMP pre-assessment to assist organizations in benchmarking the CSP’s current environment against FedRAMP controls, determining if the CSP is prepared for the security assessment, and addressing known issues prior to beginning the assessment.
- FedRAMP Security Assessment: As an accredited FedRAMP third party assessment organization (3PAO), A-LIGN has demonstrated the knowledge and ability to perform security assessment for FedRAMP. Following the published templates and testing guidelines, A-LIGN is able to conduct the FedRAMP security assessment.
Our FedRAMP Assessors Are Ready to Answer Your Questions
Choosing A-LIGN as your partner in becoming FedRAMP certified benefits your organization by:
- Providing you with our experienced team of assessors with extensive knowledge and experience in FedRAMP assessments.
- Reducing cost, and increasing time and resource savings through a “do once, use many times” approach.
- Allowing you to meet contractual requirements with stress-free service.
The A-LIGN Edge
Our customized compliance solutions and streamlined audit process allow you to meet all of your audit and compliance needs with a single service provider. One-stop shopping means a stress-free audit process for you, as you work with one team who understands the unique needs of your organization. See what our clients have to say: