About the Role
A-LIGN employs a business model that builds on the best of what the largest security firms have to offer, such as the ability to offer high quality professionals a variety of project experience with high profile clients. What sets us apart is that we have eliminated time reporting, chargeability goals, and sales pressure. We offer our employees virtual employment.
The HITRUST Quality and Standards Lead role will work to enhance the quality of the HITRUST assessments and help improve internal HITRUST team processes. In this role, you must have a thorough understanding of the HITRUST testing methodology and the CSF requirements and be able to provide actionable feedback to assessors to enhance the quality of the assessment workpapers.
Reports to: Associate Manager, Quality and Standards
Pay Classification: Full Time, Exempt
- Review the Admin and Scoping tab on MyCSF at the start of each project and ensure the content is accurate and answered correctly
- Review the Organizational Overview and Scope and other related documents before the start of fieldwork and provide feedback to the assessor as needed
- Review sample selections for accuracy and relevance and provide feedback to assessor as necessary
- Perform weekly review of the Test Plan to ensure appropriate scoring and responses
- Regularly review the HITRUST communications regarding standard changes and apply them while reviewing the assessment workpapers
- Assist the Associate Manager, Quality and Standards with various process improvement and documentation tasks
- Provide first level review of assessor questions regarding testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security or related discipline
- 2- 3 years of experience in conducting HITRUST Validated Assessments
- Must have HITRUST CCSFP certification
- Ability to adapt to changing HITRUST standards and expectations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills including a mastery of written English
- A high degree of motivation
What we can offer you
- Less than 10% out of town travel
- Virtual employment
- Flexible PTO
- Employer paid life insurance and disability insurance
- Employer paid health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid office closure December 24 – January 2
- Technology Reimbursement
A-LIGN is a rapidly growing full-service security, assurance, and compliance solutions firm with extensive experience in providing:
- SOC 1: SSAE 18 Examinations
- SOC 2: AT-C 105/205 Services
- PCI DSS Assessment Services
- FISMA Security Assessments
- ISO 27001 Certifications
- FedRAMP Security Assessments
- HIPAA and HITECH Services
- Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments
- A-LIGN is a licensed CPA firm, QSAC, accredited ISO 27001 certification body and accredited FedRAMP 3PAO.
Our clients are located throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia, and include a significant number of publicly traded and Fortune 1000 companies, as well as privately held organizations of all sizes.
At A-LIGN, our Big Vision is to relentlessly exceed expectations through extraordinary people, innovative technology, and unwavering dedication to our people and the clients that we serve. Our unique values: be “all in,” commit to quality, innovate constantly and do the right thing, always, set us apart from those that simply strive to meet your expectations. We work where dedication and quality meet. We’re all in, are you?