ABOUT THE ROLE
The IT Support Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day support of all IT issues that arise for A-LIGN employees. In this role you will be the primary backup to the IT Manager for all essential systems and maintain product ownership for Azure AD, Sophos, Office 365, RingCentral, and Symantec in addition to any other programs as assigned by the IT Manager. You must be able to resolve problems efficiently and independently in this fast-paced environment.
REPORTS TO: Information Technology Manager
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
- Investigate security incidents and provide root cause analysis
- Assist in configuration of E5 Security platform including AzureAD, Windows Defender and other tools within the platform to protect end user devices
- Stay up to date on IT security trends and news around the Microsoft 365 Platform
- Improve company-wide best practices for IT security
- Enforce established change management procedures
- Assist DR/BC plan enforcement and testing
- Assist with internal risk assessments log incidents and remediation plans
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
- Utilize Intune to manage company owned devices and MDM
- Gather feedback from end users to continue to improve systems
- Assist in analyzing full technology stack for improvements and enhancements
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, management information systems, or other relevant field.
- 1 year working in an IT department
- Basic knowledge Windows Operating System
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft 365 and Azure AD tools and technologies
- Proficient understanding of cloud environments including; AWS and Azure AD
Currently possesses a relevant information technology certification preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- 24 days Annual PTO
- Additional Health Insurance, Vision, Dental
- Multisport card
- Paid Office Closure December 24 - January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Annual Bonus Program
- Technology Allowance 50 BGN
- Certification Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
HOW DO WE EVALUATE CANDIDATES?
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate they have the knowledge, skills, and abilities that are needed to perform their job successfully. These core competencies include:
- Knowing My Organization – Do you demonstrate an understanding of A-LIGN’S product/service offerings? Are you able to leverage organizational values in how work is accomplished?
- Focusing on Customers – Do you understand and anticipate customer needs? Are you able to develop a positive relationship with the customers? Do you provide high-quality products and services to exceed expectations?
- Showing Resilience – Do you convey a clear sense of self-confidence to influence future events? Are you able to stay calm and composed under pressure? Do you effectively resolve conflicts and disagreements?
- Engendering Confidence and Trust – Do you instill confidence and trust by demonstrating dependability and reliability? Do you portray trustworthiness by being open and honest?
- Processing Details – Do you ensure projects are completed on time by keeping work on schedule? Are you able to thoroughly work on tasks and provide high quality work? Do you follow rules and established processes to minimize risks?
- Structuring Tasks – Do you plan your work and set clear priorities? Are you able to uphold ethical standards and fulfill commitments while maintaining high levels productivity and output?
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.