ABOUT THE ROLE:
A-LIGN is a multi-country professional services firm that is looking to expand our US-based support for our international operations. The International Payroll Specialist is a new role which will be responsible for processing international payrolls and the associated activities. Current countries include Bulgaria, Ireland, Panama, and India. The International Payroll Specialist will need to develop an understanding of the nuances of payroll for each country. In this role you will partner with our third-party payroll providers to ensure accurate and timely processing of all necessary payments to employees, taxing agencies and other third-party payees. In addition, you will conduct benefit internal audits, create and process payroll journal entries, and perform payroll reconciliations. You will also assist with other US payroll and payables activities, as needed, and perform other reporting and reconciliations to assist with the goals of the accounting department and the broader business.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, go-getter, detail oriented, has strong problem-solving abilities, has good communication skills, operates well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapts to changing priorities as the needs of the business evolve.
REPORTS TO: Accounting Manager
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
- Work with third-party payroll providers to accurately process international payrolls for all countries where A-LIGN operates and perform self-review of information prior to submitting for approval
- Work closely with the International HR team for any changes to be processed
- Submit approved funding requests to Treasury for payroll and payables
- Create payroll journal entries
- Conduct monthly benefit internal audits
- Perform other reporting and reconciliations
- Backup for US payroll and US payables
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance or Associate’s Degree with intent to achieve Bachelor’s in the next 2 years
- 4 years in payroll field required
- 4 years general ledger experience
- 4 years AP experience
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- A high degree of motivation
- Employer Paid Health, Vision, Dental
- 401 (K) Plan with Employer Matching
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Technology Allowance
- Vacation Bonus
- Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Certification Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.
COME WORK FOR A-LIGN!
Apply online today at A-LIGN.com!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!