About the Role
A-LIGN is looking for a passionate, motivated Product Marketing Manager and product evangelist to help build and accelerate the growth of A-SCEND, our cybersecurity and compliance management SaaS platform. The compliance market is in a state of hyper-growth, driven by continuous security monitoring and automation of the audit process. A-LIGN maintains a highly differentiated position in this market, as the only provider who offers both the software to proactively monitor security controls and the audit staff to deliver a final report. The Product Marketing Manager position is a high-impact role that’s critical to the strategy of the company as we build and deliver a world-class software application, complemented by our top-notch audit team, to over 2,500 customers and growing. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to target a multi-billion-dollar emerging market with the full backing of an established leader in the compliance space.
Reports To: Director of Product Marketing
Pay Classification: Full-Time, Exempt
- Develop an understanding of the security monitoring, audit, and compliance market while working closely with product management, sales, marketing, and other internal functions to drive A-SCEND’s go-to-market strategy
- Own our software messaging, positioning and storytelling to articulate how our products and services solve key customer problems and drive value for their businesses.
- Effectively and passionately communicate the differentiated value proposition of our brand and products to clients, prospects, and at events.
- Understand the changing buying process around cybersecurity monitoring, compliance, and audits in the context of customer personas, goals, challenges, and behaviors
- Drive the launch process, and create the necessary sales enablement, training, and messaging for new releases and features on the A-SCEND platform
- Work with our content marketing and creative teams to create engaging collateral, blogs, presentations, videos, white papers, webinars, web content, and demos to promote A-SCEND and our cybersecurity services
- Work closely with A-LIGN’s Chief Product Officer to broadly communicate the A-SCEND story and value proposition
- Conduct market and customer research to stay in touch with buyer needs, adjust our messaging and positioning as needed, and educate the rest of the company on changing market conditions
- Enable and train our sales teams and partners to effectively communicate A-SCEND’s value proposition, use cases, and differentiators
- Responsible for competitive analysis and industry updates that could impact our service line offerings and messaging.
- Work in a collaborative environment to directly influence marketing efforts that lead to sales pipeline expansion
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in product marketing in a fast-paced, B2B SaaS environment (cybersecurity industry strongly preferred)
- A technical aptitude and intellectual curiosity for cybersecurity
- Ability to work closely with technical and business stakeholders
- Experience presenting to various audiences both technical and executive
- Excellent writing, storytelling, and communication skills
- Experience and participation across multiple social media outlets
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.
COME WORK FOR A-LIGN!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!