Provide Trust to Your Clients with PCI SSF Compliance
PCI SSF (Payment Card Industry Software Security Framework) is a security framework designed to help software vendors develop and distribute secure payment applications to their customers. PCI SSF provides a new approach to validating the security of traditional and future payment software and applications.
The PCI SSF assessment includes two components, the Secure Software Lifecycle (SLC) Standard and the Secure Software Assessment (SSA).
It’s important to note that these two components are mutually exclusive, and while an organization may require an assessment of their payment applications developed and distributed to their customers through a Secure SLC assessment, it does not necessarily require a separate assessment of the entity’s software through an SSA assessment.
The Benefits of PCI SSF Compliance:
- Assures appropriate security and protection mechanisms are in place to secure your customer’s card data.
- Helps reduce the risk associated with penalties and data breach complications.
- Ensures better protection against security threats and adaptation to any changes in regulatory standards.
- Helps win new business from customers that require PCI SFF compliance.
- Provides your organization with inclusion in either the Validated Payment Software registry and/or the Secure SLC-Qualified Vendor registry.