Customer Success Onboarding Specialist (CSM)
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Customer Success Onboarding Specialist will work as a branch of Customer Success in unison with Retention/Account Management and Service Delivery teams on direct contact with Customer accounts. With the guide of the VP of Customer Success the CSM will be responsible for onboarding and training new A-SCEND customers and prospects. Working closely with our Sales, Retention, Integrations and Platform teams, you will use your strong communication skills and technical know-how to engage existing and prospective customers as you help them – potentially for the first time – realize the value that A-SCEND brings to their compliance initiatives.
The Onboarding Specialist will actively monitor and manage all account onboarding project status. This includes regular communication with customers to ensure that onboarding is progressing appropriately.
Onboarding Specialists must share best practices with others to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer service. Onboarding Specialists provide accurate and timely feedback for purposes of measuring, tracking, and driving continuous service level improvements. The Onboarding Specialist will maintain and expand working knowledge of current A-LIGN solutions and related compliance standards and technologies.
The Onboarding Specialist is always expected to represent A-LIGN with the highest level of professionalism, and to mentor others in the group regarding the same.
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
Specific duties include the following:
- Maintaining a positive A-LIGN representation when speaking with clients
- Promote a “customer first” environment at all times.
- Become an A-SCEND platform domain expert.
- Understand the goals & objectives of new customers and translate those needs appropriately through the implementation and onboarding process.
- Work closely with clients and their technical teams to ensure painless onboarding
- Train clients in software platform basics and provide progressive guidance throughout the implementation and campaign launch process.
- Track and hit key implementation milestones.
- Provide single point of contact for customer onboarding concerns
- Regularly communicate with assigned accounts, set expectations, and negotiate priorities appropriately
- Develop highly effective relationships across all A-LIGN departments
- Assist in proactively managing, measuring, and tracking customer feedback to ensure timely resolution
- Ensure client expectations are regularly met
- Ability to build and maintain strong rapport with client base
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in STEM related field is preferred.
Preferably, at least two (2) years of experience in customer facing role at a SaaS company and/or one (2) years of experience in professional services/auditing. Previous knowledge/use of Salesforce is recommended, but not required. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Attention to detail. Critical thinking and proven complex problem-solving skills required. Customer first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty.
- Ability to actively drive problems to resolution
- Ability to own issue resolution, leading to root cause analysis and remediation
- Sound decision making and critical thinking skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow oral and written instructions
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients, management, and peers
- Effective cross-department communication
- Document and communicate resolution and action plans
- The ability to contribute to a team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Outgoing personality
- High-level technical skills related to onboarding customers to a SaaS platform
- Knowledge of support tools and ticketing/documentation systems
- Experience supporting initiatives associated with multiple clients is preferred
This position requires some technical, customer service and rapport building abilities, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a high level of professionalism, the ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail and self-motivation. The candidate will ideally have 2+ years’ experience in progressively responsible roles relating to cybersecurity or compliance services delivery.
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401k Employer Matching
- Vacation Bonus
- Parking Allowance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- TSA Precheck Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
- Flexible Paid Time Off
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.
COME WORK FOR A-LIGN!
Apply online today at A-LIGN.com!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!