ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a passionate and solution-oriented Enterprise Account Executive to be responsible for growing A-LIGN’s new logo accounts across EMEA and APAC. This role is a key growth role within the International office and will require demonstratable experience in turning inbound demand into closed new business and happy A-LIGN customers.
REPORTS TO: Division Vice President of Sales – EMEA & APAC
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time
- Identifying high potential business verticals to develop and execute outbound sales strategies to engage them with A-LIGN
- Defining and communicating the specific benefits of A-LIGN appropriate for each customer, with significant focus on building a high quality value proposition to meet their business needs
- Effectively managing your sales pipeline and deals, utilising our sales process and playbook
- Turning inbound demand into closed new business to meet and exceed targets
- Communicating and coordinating with internal support teams to deliver solutions
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and processes
- Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of A-LIGN's business, offerings, competitors, and industry
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
- Dynamic, high-energy sales professional with a minimum of 7 years’ new logo sales experience, ideally with a cybersecurity background
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and intent
- A high degree of motivation to meet and exceed sales targets
- Entrepreneurial spirit / eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and structure your time in an efficient and proactive manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Additional European languages would be an advantage
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.
COME WORK FOR A-LIGN!
Apply online today at A-LIGN.com and learn about life at A-LIGN by following our Careers at A-LIGN LinkedIn!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!