ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Reporting Specialist, you will provide high-level operations support to the service delivery organization by working to assemble, format, and review time-sensitive and highly technical reports. The ability to utilize Microsoft Word at an expert level, to assemble and format the reports, at established industry standards and following internal policies and procedures is critical. In this role, you will work closely with the Quality Review Specialist team to ensure that all information within the reports is accurate. You will also have regular discussions with managing auditors on report formats and content, to ensure that documentation is complete and accurate. Reporting is a critical component of the firm’s service offerings, and is the final product that is ultimately sent to our clients.
REPORTS TO: Director of Quality – IT Security and Audit Services
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time
- Follow established guidelines and procedures to ensure a high quality of work
- Work with managing auditors to obtain and document necessary information
- Upload all documents to the proper client folder on OneDrive
- Respond to email inquiries within 24 hours
- Utilize good time management - meeting tight deadlines is crucial (24-48 hour turn around on reports)
- Execute requests from managing auditors in a timely manner
- Create draft reports and/or proofread and edit final reports
- Deliver completed draft and final reports to the Quality Assurance Team for review
- Format tables and documents
- Enter all draft report and final report requests into the reporting database
- Create any new procedures and edit and update existing procedures
- Create new templates and update existing templates as needed
- Train new hires in all practices and procedure
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in business, English, or journalism
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
- Thrives in fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- Able to have the flexibility to work with many different teams on a day-today basis
- Health Insurance, Vision, Dental
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Technology Allowance
- Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Certification Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
- Additional PTO
- Sport card
- Employee Assistance Program
HOW DO WE EVALUATE CANDIDATES?
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate they have the knowledge, skills, and abilities that are needed to perform their job successfully. These core competencies include:
- Knowing My Organization – Do you demonstrate an understanding of A-LIGN’S product/service offerings? Are you able to leverage organizational values in how work is accomplished?
- Focusing on Customers – Do you understand and anticipate customer needs? Are you able to develop a positive relationship with the customers? Do you provide high-quality products and services to exceed expectations?
- Showing Resilience – Do you convey a clear sense of self-confidence to influence future events? Are you able to stay calm and composed under pressure? Do you effectively resolve conflicts and disagreements?
- Engendering Confidence and Trust – Do you instill confidence and trust by demonstrating dependability and reliability? Do you portray trustworthiness by being open and honest?
- Processing Details – Do you ensure projects are completed on time by keeping work on schedule? Are you able to thoroughly work on tasks and provide high quality work? Do you follow rules and established processes to minimize risks?
- Structuring Tasks – Do you plan your work and set clear priorities? Are you able to uphold ethical standards and fulfill commitments while maintaining high levels productivity and output?