About the Role
A-LIGN is looking for a data-driven CRO/SEO specialist to join our Marketing Team. The CRO/SEO specialist will work with the marketing team and contribute to the day-to-day execution of website conversion rate and search engine optimization efforts. This person will assist in optimizing copywriting, creating meta descriptions and title tags, and auditing the newly re-launched A-LIGN.com website to create an industry-leading end-user experience that drives new business. You will analyze results, recommend, then execute front- and back-end website improvements. The right candidate thrives in a collaborative environment and is not hesitant or afraid to use their voice.
- Drive the CRO process from beginning to end, including research, testing roadmap, hypothesis development, design and development, execution, reporting, and analytics
- Responsible for driving conversion rate optimization, personalization, and AB/multivariate testing efforts for our website and landing pages
- You’ll use your knowledge of design, UX, testing, and copywriting to optimize website performance
- Track KPIs and UX metrics regularly with the intention of consistently improving the user experience as well as driving business results
- Assist in training members of the content and design teams in SEO and CRO best practices
- Communicate ideas, concepts, analyses, reports, strategies, and metrics in a clear, concise, accurate, and timely manner
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to improve user experience, website performance, and generate leads
Does this sound like you?
- You are passionate about improving website performance through testing, experimentation, analyzing data, then retesting
- You like working in a fast-paced and competitive industry
- You have strong data analysis skills and make decisions based on pattern recognition and data
- You understand the sales process and put yourself in the mindset of the customer
- You understand what content and resources resonate with buyer personas in various stages of the sales funnel
- You don’t wait to be told what to do, you understand the assignment then execute
- You have excellent communication and data visualization skills
- You’re fearless when it comes to implementing new tools.
- You take pride in your organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- You pay close attention to detail
- 3+ years of agency or in-house experience in SEO, Conversion Rate Optimization, or similar role.
- Experience in IT or cybersecurity a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, business administration, a related field, or related certifications + experience
- Proven track record using VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc.
- Comfortable generating reports from and/or using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console
- Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience managing CMS such as WordPress, experience with front-end website development