ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sales Operations Manager is an integral part of the Revenue Operations and Go-To-Market team and will focus all work outcomes on optimizing revenue for the business by making our sales more efficient and effective. This role will involve regular collaboration & partnership with RevOps Peers, IT, L&E and Sales.
This position will be responsible for: creating, streamlining & documenting sales processes to drive process adoption, implementation of new tools & on-going support for all sales tech stack, and maintaining data cleanliness and integrity through implementation of governance rules paired with regular review & clean up.
The person in this role will have a business and operational mindset, be an innate problem solver, and effective communicator who enjoys working cross-functionally.
REPORTS TO: Director of Global Revenue Operations
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
- Cultivate and maintain a deep understanding of the business’s data structure and potential impacts of changes, including data mapping changes between Salesforce.com and other GTM tech stack
- Regular collaboration with the Senior Business Analyst to understand data integrity issues and own SFDC clean up as well as Sales process adoption to support better data integrity
- Implement new sales tools & technology & partner with IT to manage & administer existing tools (SFDC, Salesloft, Chorus)
- Generation of annual territory plans and realignment as needed
- Propose and implement process changes to support a more efficient and effective sales lifecycle
- Assist in the development and implementation of user-friendly analytical tools and dashboards to support understanding of performance against goals and trends in activity, pipeline & bookings
- Project manage adhoc assignments & support organization of quarterly (GTM Leadership Summit) & annual (RKO) meetings
Bachelor’s degree OR relevant work experience
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a Sales Analyst or Operations role - prior sales experience a plus
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Salesforce.com
- Prior Admin experience with sales tools like Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Chorus, Clari
- Past experience with territory creation and realignment
- Fluent in Excel including production of pivot tables and data manipulation techniques
- A process enthusiast who enjoys building process and structure where they don’t exist
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- A fantastic communicator — both written and verbal — and is comfortable working with multiple internal and external parties
- Ability to thrive in a fast past environment including the able to multi-task, manage shifting priorities, and quickly problem solve
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative, seek information, work independently, and deliver completed projects
- Employer Paid Health, Vision, Dental
- 401 (K) Plan with Employer Matching
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Virtual Employment
- Technology Allowance
- Vacation Bonus
- Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Certification Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.
COME WORK FOR A-LIGN!
Apply online today at A-LIGN.com!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!