ABOUT THE ROLE
The Campaign Manager will be responsible for executing effective multi-touch, multi-channel marketing campaigns that support the company’s pipeline and revenue goals. The ideal candidate has a strong background in messaging development, campaign execution, and ROI tracking. This role is best suited for a high achiever with a shown ability to develop B2B marketing campaigns.
The Campaign Manager will be responsible for leveraging advertising, creative, content, technology, and webinars to execute an effective campaign.
Reports To: Director of Campaigns
Pay Classification: Full-Time, Exempt
- Partner with Director of Campaigns to create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new customers and build repeatable business with existing customers
- Design, implement and track demand generation campaigns to generate qualified leads through email marketing, events, webinars, and ad campaigns
- Utilize ABM and integrated marketing concepts to drive touchpoints across numerous channels
- Report and measure on campaign impact – and then lever those insights to make optimizations
- Have a strong understanding of the cybersecurity market, and understand segmentation within the market
- Work both independently and collaboratively to build campaigns
- Write compelling messages across a variety of different channels (display advertising, email copy, landing page copy, etc.)
- Utilize creativity to drive engaging experiences for prospects and customers
- Foster a culture of innovation, utilizing creativity, innovation, and resourcefulness to drive projects
- Develop, support, and maintain automated campaigns
- Utilize Salesforce campaigns to track real-time performance data
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Strong Salesforce and Pardot experience, or comparable relevant experience
- Advanced understanding of B2B marketing; experience with ABM
- Proven track record of delivering creative and effective campaigns
- Experience working with sales teams
- Experience with an ABM marketing stack (Terminus, Engagio) is a plus
- Experience with sales technologies preferred (Outreach, Salesloft) is a plus
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively across various cross-functional departments including sales and marketing
- Familiarity with Excel and ability to perform calculations with functions and formulas
- Good project management skills
- Creative, innovative and resourceful
- Strong critical thinking
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, strong project management and time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Employer Paid Health, Vision, Dental
- 401 (K) Plan with Employer Matching
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Technology Allowance
- Vacation Bonus
- Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Certification Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.
COME WORK FOR A-LIGN!
Apply online today at A-LIGN.com!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!