ABOUT THE ROLE
The Instructional Designer will work as an integral part of a collaborative team responsible for the assessment, design, development, and evaluation of the firm’s learning and enablement programs. In this role you will independently develop entry and advanced level courses using a variety of multimedia technology and authoring tools. You will be joining a fast-paced environment where you will be able to provide input on building the firm's training programs across multiple function groups.
REPORTS TO: Organization & People Development Team
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
- Partner with subject matter experts and stakeholders to gather information and identify the delivery method and training materials for the desired outcomes.
- Apply standard concepts, methods (ADDIE) and systems to design and develop learning opportunities, and create new online courses and programs in a variety of delivery methods including but not limited to online and blended learning.
- Review and update existing learning courses, learning modules, learning tracks, and learning curriculums.
- Offer input and feedback on design and development of current and future learning and development projects.
- Assist in the maintenance and operations of the firm’s Learning Management System (LMS).
- Monitor, track and report key metrics. Partner and support departments to ensure any required training is assigned, completed and tracked (CPE and Certifications) for compliance.
- Assist in the management of digital learning badges.
Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred (Education, Curriculum and Instruction, Instructional Design/Technology)
- 1-3 years’ experience in creating online and blended learning courses/modules in Storyline 360 and Rise 360
- Experience in completing needs analyses, ADDIE model, and working with subject matter experts
- Knowledge of instructional design techniques, adult learning theories and practices
- Experience with instructional design tools and software such as:
- TechSmith Camtasia
- eLearning Art
- Additional experience with the following sales tools a plus:
- Beginner to intermediate skills in course development/design in Articulate 360 Suite
- Edit and update existing courses
- Familiar with LMS
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to travel to Tampa if remote
- Employer Paid Health, Vision, Dental
- 401 (K) Plan with Employer Matching
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Virtual Employment
- Technology Allowance
- Vacation Bonus
- Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Certification Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.