ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for working with the marketing team in generating compelling content for lead generation, thought leaderships, and brand-building objectives. This position will be responsible for writing content primarily focused on information security, compliance, cybersecurity, and auditing.
Content will range from short- to long-form in a variety of different mediums, including blogs, interactive guides, checklists, case studies, and more. This role is also responsible for working closely with our thought leaders on any presentations, webinars, and abstracts requested.
An ideal candidate for the Content Marketing Manager position must be comfortable with learning complex ideas and processes and distilling them into easily understandable content for a mass audience. Experience with writing marketing content for a technical industry is a plus, but not mandatory.
Reports To: Senior Content Marketing Manager
Pay Classification: Full-Time, Exempt
- Create content that drives digital marketing efforts including: blog posts, case studies, infographics, sales collateral, press releases, and other marketing materials
- Create and execute the social media plan
- Consult with key stakeholders as if they are clients, ranging from technical personnel, to subject matter experts, to executive leadership
- Research industry and work with thought leaders to develop speaking proposals and presentations, story angles, etc.
- Self-edit and proofread to support the need to generate assets that will promote corporate growth
- Project management to ensure that deadlines are met and communicated across various stakeholders
- Interpret complex product and service line messaging into easily understood copy concepts
- Work with Sr. Content Manager to measure and optimize content on an ongoing basis
- Work with our in-house SEO expert to utilize SEO copywriting best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field
- 5 years of B2B copywriting experience, preferably technology or SaaS focused
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a knack for explaining complex topics using simple terms
- Exceptional communication skills and works well on a team
- Detail-oriented, setting the highest bar for quality
- The ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Experience writing for a variety of audiences across various knowledge levels of the sales funnel
- Comfort with Google Analytics
- Prior agency or freelance experience
- Employer Paid Health, Vision, Dental
- 401 (K) Plan with Employer Matching
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Technology Allowance
- Vacation Bonus
- Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Certification Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.
COME WORK FOR A-LIGN!
Apply online today at A-LIGN.com!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!