ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Penetration Testing - Project Coordinator, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced Compliance managers and Consultants. The Project Coordinator will function as the primary resource for executing new projects and creating tasks relating to new and current projects. The Project Coordinator’s primary focus will be to serve the team by ensuring that projects are created properly and on-time, within our internal content management system. The Project Coordinator will work directly with the Technical Project and Resource Manager and the Penetration Testing team’s management team.
REPORTS TO: Penetration Testing Management Team
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time
- Create new client projects in Salesforce based on engagement letters and project activities
- Create new client projects in Salesforce based on management directive
- Schedule resources to client projects based upon directives from Technical Project and Resource Managers and Managing Consultants
- Assist and Execute schedule changes to client projects including resource and task assignments
- Assist with Rescheduling current clients for subsequent year projects
- Assist with Technical Resource assignment and planning
- Assist the Technical Resource and Project Manager, when available
*During the first month, this position requires full onsite presence in the office. After the first month of hiring, you will be required to be 3-4 days a week in the office with the Technical Project and Resource Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, or a related discipline
- 1 - 2 years of project management experience successfully managing projects
- Thorough understanding of project management and tools available
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce
- Experience in security, compliance and/or audit
- Experience in a startup environment
- Proven experience managing projects and customer expectations
- Excellent communication skills in English
- PMP (preferred but not required)
- Strong relationship building skills and partnering with others internally and externally
- Strong ability to lead a team/project, plan, prioritize, communicate, and influence others
- Ability to embrace change and work in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Ability to adopt and evangelize best practices suited to program/project
- Customer driven with ability to work within a team environment
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- Collaborative mindset to establish and maintain a productive working relationship with key stakeholders at all organizational levels
- 24 days Annual PTO
- Annual Bonus Program
- Fully Covered Additional Health Insurance, Visual and Dental
- Free Multisport Card
- Public Transportation Card Reimbursement
- Paid Office Closure December 24 - January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly Technical Allowance
- Certification Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
- Flexible Working Time
HOW DO WE EVALUATE CANDIDATES?
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate they have the knowledge, skills, and abilities that are needed to perform their job successfully. These core competencies include:
- Knowing My Organization – Do you demonstrate an understanding of A-LIGN’S product/service offerings? Are you able to leverage organizational values in how work is accomplished?
- Focusing on Customers – Do you understand and anticipate customer needs? Are you able to develop a positive relationship with the customers? Do you provide high-quality products and services to exceed expectations?
- Showing Resilience – Do you convey a clear sense of self-confidence to influence future events? Are you able to stay calm and composed under pressure? Do you effectively resolve conflicts and disagreements?
- Engendering Confidence and Trust – Do you instill confidence and trust by demonstrating dependability and reliability? Do you portray trustworthiness by being open and honest?
- Processing Details – Do you ensure projects are completed on time by keeping work on schedule? Are you able to thoroughly work on tasks and provide high quality work? Do you follow rules and established processes to minimize risks?
- Structuring Tasks – Do you plan your work and set clear priorities? Are you able to uphold ethical standards and fulfill commitments while maintaining high levels productivity and output?
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.