About the Role
The Talent Acquisition Professional will partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs, offer expertise on hiring processes, source and submit the highest quality talent in India. In this role, your primary responsibility will be full-cycle recruiting across all A-LIGN's departments in the India office. Your secondary responsibilities will include finding additional talent sources from which we can source quality candidates. You will also participate in recruiting efforts, such as attending special events, networking, and marketing to attract potential candidates.
Reports to: Talent Acquisition Manager
Pay Classification: Full-Time
- Partner with hiring managers to gain a strong understanding of candidate requirements during kickoff calls, ensure candidate alignment with job requirements, and present candidate profiles, leveraging strong talent advisor opinion, to enable hiring managers to make informed decisions
- Provide high-level customer service, administrative support, and project coordination to the talent acquisition team, human resources team, and the business throughout the recruitment life cycle and onboarding process
- Manage high demand of on-site and virtual candidate interview process by coordinating interview times, candidate travel, securing the interview spaces, creating the interview schedule, and ensuring the interview team has all necessary information prior to the interview
- Draft and send offer letters to candidates within 1 hour of request
- Send background checks and ensure smooth transition of candidate to human resources for the onboarding process
- Work in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to support administrative recruiting functions, track candidates, problem solve, and retrieve data
- Consult with hiring managers, interviewers, and recruiters on logistics of interviews
- Monitor the Talent Acquisition mailbox and respond to inquiries with a sense of urgency and/or direct to the proper source for information and follows up as appropriate
- Act as point of contact for third party staffing agencies.
- Assist in the development of scorecards which describe primary mission, objectives, capabilities and competencies for new roles.
- Utilize technology to post jobs, source candidates, and maintain documentation for all candidates
- Proactively identify talent sources and use them to build strong candidate pipelines
- Attract applicants by utilizing various sourcing channels, such LinkedIn and other social media sites, and referral campaigns
- Utilize behavioral-based interviewing techniques
- Update open requisitions in ATS daily
- Partner with candidates to understand their career goals and align candidates with appropriate opportunities
- Report weekly status regarding open job requisitions and sourcing candidates
- 2-4 years of relevant corporate and/or agency talent acquisition experience.
- Hands-on experience with Technical Hiring and with an applicant tracking system. Preferred experience working with Greenhouse ATS.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- Sound judgment in handling confidential, legal, or sensitive information
- Strong interpersonal skills with a service-oriented mindset who can work well within a team as well as independently and must have ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management, other departments, and both internal and external stakeholders
- Must be detail oriented and organized in completing tasks
- Must be proactive, anticipate roadblocks, and offer solutions
- Ability to effectively utilize an Applicant Tracking System
- Must have a sense of urgency around completing tasks and the order and priority of tasks based on business needs
- Understands the importance of being candidate focused, to ensure candidates have a superior experience throughout the recruiting lifecycle
- Ability to use different sourcing tools to increase pipeline of candidates
- Proficiency with Microsoft office, especially Outlook and Word
- Ability to communicate with engaging conversations over the phone and or personal contact when working with team members and candidates
- Can manage multiple work streams simultaneously including relationship building with hiring managers, different business units, communicating with candidates, and sourcing candidates
- Ability to assess a candidate’s needs and tailor messaging in order to increase candidate acceptance rates
- Ability to negotiate basic objections with candidates to ensure objections and goals are met to satisfy the business
- Can sift through hiring data and correlate it to the performance of the role such as hiring analytics - from that data, can determine new opportunities and areas of improvement
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit