SALES ENABLEMENT MANAGER
About the Role
As the Sales Enablement Manager, you will play a vital role in empowering the A-LIGN sales team to achieve their targets and drive revenue growth. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies, processes, and tools that enhance the productivity, knowledge, and effectiveness of the sales force. By collaborating closely with sales leadership, marketing, and other cross-functional teams, you will ensure seamless alignment and enable a cohesive approach to achieving business objectives. The Sales Enablement Manager is a critical driver of the sales team's success, and their efforts directly impact the organization's revenue and growth. By combining a deep understanding of the sales process with strong communication and analytical skills, this role ensures that the sales team is equipped with the knowledge, tools, and resources to exceed their targets and drive business success.
Reports to: Director of Organization and People Development
Pay Classification: Full-Time, Exempt
- Sales Training and Development:
- Design, develop, and deliver comprehensive sales training programs for new hires and ongoing professional development for the existing sales team.
- Create and curate training materials, resources, and documentation to support various aspects of the sales process, including product knowledge, sales techniques, objection handling, and industry trends.
- Regularly assess and update training content to align with market changes and company offerings.
- Sales Process Optimization:
- Analyze and evaluate the existing sales processes to identify areas of improvement and efficiency gains.
- Work with sales leadership to streamline workflows, sales methodologies, and CRM utilization to ensure accurate data capture and reporting.
- Implement sales enablement tools and technologies to enhance the sales team's productivity and performance.
- Content Management:
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to develop sales collateral, presentations, and other sales content that aligns with the buyer's journey.
- Maintain a central repository of sales materials, ensuring easy access and organization for the sales team.
- Continuously gather feedback from the sales team to improve content relevance and usefulness.
- Sales Performance Analytics:
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of sales enablement initiatives and report on progress regularly.
- Analyze sales data and identify trends or opportunities for improvement, presenting findings to sales leadership.
- Use data-driven insights to optimize sales enablement strategies and tactics.
- Sales Communication and Enablement:
- Foster open lines of communication between the sales team and other departments to ensure alignment on product updates, marketing campaigns, and company initiatives.
- Organize regular sales meetings, training sessions, and workshops to disseminate knowledge and provide a forum for feedback and discussion.
- Develop and maintain a strong sales culture focused on continuous improvement and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field; Master's degree preferred
- Proven experience in sales enablement, sales training, or a similar role within a B2B or enterprise sales environment.
- In-depth understanding of sales processes, methodologies, and CRM systems.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to derive insights from sales data and performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts concisely.
- Demonstrated experience in project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Familiarity with sales enablement tools, learning management systems (LMS), and content management systems (CMS).
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401 (K) Plan with Employer Matching
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Virtual Employment
- Home Office Reimbursement
- Vacation Bonus
- Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Certification Reimbursement
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit
Apply online today at A-LIGN.com and learn about life at A-LIGN by following our Careers at A-LIGN LinkedIn!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!