About the Role
A-LIGN is looking for a reliable front-facing office administrator to greet employees and visitors. The Office Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative and executive support to the employees in the Panama office as well overseeing and coordinating the day-to-day office activities. The Office Administrator will perform various clerical tasks including replying to emails, preparing various documents, answering phone calls, and directing guests that come to the office. This role provides office administrative support by working independently as well as collaboratively with our team.
Reports to: General Manager
Pay Classification: Full-Time
- Coordinate and facilitate office activities and operations based on company policies
- Manage agendas, travel arrangements, hotel reservations, seminar registrations, and appointments for management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support record keeping procedures
- Create and update records on employees and other data
- Track inventory of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary as assigned by supervisor
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Maintain appointment calendar for Panama activities
- Provide support for the accounting department
- Administration of accounts payable and expense reports for office expenses employees
- Be responsible for shipping packages and documents locally and internationally, to assist with FedEx and other courier shipments
- Schedule appointments and meetings with other departments and external contacts
- Reserve meeting space, arrange for audio/visual equipment, and publish agendas
- Prepare memos, letters, reports, presentations, and other business correspondence, either independently or from written/verbal instructions
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Responsible for organization of company events and conferences
- Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
- Prepare expense reports, expedite, and track processing of all expense reports, check requests, and purchase requisitions. Ensure reconciliation of reimbursement with expense reports and maintain copies of expense reports, receipts, and reimbursement checks
- Ensure confidential handling of information and use sound judgment to independently complete a range of special projects
- Distribute mail, answer phones, and ensure seamless flow of information
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Exercise initiative, diplomacy, collaboration with other departments, tact and a high degree of professionalism and loyalty
- Serve as administrative support to the HR/legal department.
- At least 3 years of experience in general office responsibilities
- 5 years of experience with administrative tasks preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- Demonstrate capabilities with moderate supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a service-oriented mindset who can work well within a team as well as independently
- Must be detail oriented and organized in completing tasks
- Must be proactive, anticipate roadblocks, and offer solutions
- Ability to utilize the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously as well as react to shifting priorities
- Must have a sense of urgency around completing tasks and the order and priority of tasks based on business needs
- Strong composition, grammar, and business language skills (English and Spanish)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management, other departments, and both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate complex travel schedules and plan/coordinate meetings and events
- Excellent judgment in handling confidential, legal, or sensitive information
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and handle multiple tasks with a high level of efficiency
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit
Come Work for A-LIGN!
Apply online today at A-LIGN.com and learn about life at A-LIGN by following our Careers at A-LIGN LinkedIn!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!