ABOUT THE ROLE
The New Logo Account Executive is responsible for selling new business through the internet, phone communications, client site visits, and industry trade shows. In this role, you will work closely with A-LIGN’s partner group and the service delivery team to ensure strong relationships are built with the client base. You will also be responsible for maintaining a healthy sales funnel and progressing opportunities in the sales cycle to ensure monthly and annual objectives are met.
REPORTS TO: Division Vice President – New Logo
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
- Consult with prospective clients and develop solutions for their audit needs
- Be an impactful member of the sales team by achieving monthly revenue goals
- Scope all A-LIGN’s services lines with excellent understanding and ability
- Maintain accurate and consistent forecast of monthly sales projections
- Complete daily Salesforce tasks on time
- Communicate needs of the client to the service delivery team
- Entice clients by designing and presenting informative proposals and presentations
- Experience with quota attainment, preferable prior president club or full annual quota attainment
- Work experience in cybersecurity, software (SaaS), or professional services sales
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401 (K) Plan with Employer Matching
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Virtual Employment
- Home Office Reimbursement
- Vacation Bonus
- Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Certification Reimbursement
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit
Come Work for A-LIGN!
Apply online today at A-LIGN.com and learn about life at A-LIGN by following our Careers at A-LIGN LinkedIn!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!