Federal Compliance 101: FedRAMP, FISMA, NIST & CMMC
Watch On Demand
Speaker: Tony Bai, Federal Practice Lead
Government agencies are starting to make significant changes to their cybersecurity posture in response to President Biden’s cybersecurity-focused executive order (EO), issued May 2021. You’re probably wondering what your organization needs to do in order to ensure you are meeting federal compliance needs and addressing the new EO.
Watch our Federal Practice Lead, Tony Bai, explain federal assessments and why they are important for your organization.
Some of the topics Tony will discuss include:
- Changes that government agencies are making as a result of the EO
- Steps you should take to prepare for federal compliance
- How federal assessments benefit your organization and improve overall security posture
- Differences between regulations and which are right for your organization
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) 2.0 requirements