ABOUT THE ROLE
The HITRUST Manager will have responsibilities that include standard project execution and client service activities. As the HITRUST Managing Consultant you must have a high-level of understanding with the HITRUST Common Security Framework (CSF) Controls.
A-LIGN employs a business model that builds on the best of what the largest security firms have to offer, such as the ability to offer high quality professionals a variety of project experience with high profile clients. What sets us apart is that we have eliminated time reporting, chargeability goals, and sales pressure. We offer our employees virtual employment.
This position is open nationwide - candidates living anywhere in the United States can apply.
REPORTS TO: Healthcare & Financial Services Director | Knowledge Leader
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
- Communicate effectively to clients and to internal team, provide timely and relevant feedback to the internal team and client on status of project weekly
- Manage all tasks appropriately to ensure revenue recognition
- Assist on sales calls and also facilitate internal training for the HITRUST team
Master’s degree, or bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- Candidate can execute and lead an engagement and be used as the lead for projects.
- Must have at least 4 years of HITRUST CSF experience
- Completed at least 20 HITRUST CSF Validated Assessments
- Currently holds HITRUST CSF Practitioner (CCSFP) and CISA, and one other relevant certifications such as CISSP, HCISPP, CIPP
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- A high degree of motivation
- Employer Paid Health, Vision, Dental
- 401 (K) Plan with Employer Matching
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Virtual Employment
- Technology Allowance
- Vacation Bonus
- Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Certification Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
- TSA PreCheck Reimbursement
- AAA Reimbursement
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.