Associate Account Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
An A-LIGN Associate Account Manager will serve as a branch of the Customer Success Team the overall management of A-LIGN’s current client base. With the guide of the Director of Account Management and Senior Account Managers they will partner with current clients and navigate all audit and compliance needs. They are responsible for overall account management, re-signing clients with A-LIGN’s Client Expansion team, and maintaining excellent client relationships. They are also responsible for client retention, re-sign opportunities and identifying expansion opportunities within the current account base. Overall, an Associate Account Manager will uphold the values of Partner, Serve and Lead.
REPORTS TO: Director of Account Management
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
Customer Relationship Management
- Learns customer engagement roles and builds upon existing relationships with clients and appropriate stakeholders (e.g., Information Technology Directors, Chief Technical Office [CTO], Chief Information Security Officer [CISO]) and technical professionals to deliver a quality client experience. Collaborates with other account team leaders (e.g., Account Executive, Technical Account Manager) and with guidance from Senior Account Managers. Expands customer relationships beyond the current standing with a focus on understanding client priorities and how A-LIGN can assist through a “Partner, Serve and Lead” mentality.
- Gathers information on client’s business, IT audit and compliance objectives to identify client needs and create a plan to support client goals with other account team leaders. Captures new client needs and outcomes identified during the re-sign, reschedule, and other projects.
- Actively engages in conversations with clients that present the strategic alignment between client objectives and A-LIGN’s offerings. Deliver a strategic plan aligned to those priorities, identifies key roles, and prioritizes engagements to drive customer success.
- Plans a service roadmap (e.g single and multi-service project plans) to drive outcomes aligned with client's goals. Owns re-sign opportunities, partner with A-LIGN’s Expansion Team to upsell by clearly articulating customer priorities and how A-LIGN can help them achieve those outcomes. Provides efficient delivery of contracts, articulate the value of A-LIGN to our clients and expand all relationships.
Opportunity and Account Management
- Successfully develop service line knowledge. Learning the nature of our work, industry terminology, etc. to represent A-LIGN in a professional manner
- Captures, communicates, and brings forward recommendations from clients in identifying and producing recurring revenue opportunities (e.g., re-signs, reschedules). Collaborates with other account team leaders to help identify growth opportunities through account planning and delivery execution.
- Identifies and connects expansion opportunities, questions, and/or issues from clients to help address their specific needs. Works with the appropriate internal teams to address, using foundational technical knowledge to identify the right internal teams. Begins to take ownership for appropriate team coordination. Identifies and reduces hurdles to customer success goals
- Is accountable for the delivery and resolution of any critical escalated issues by leveraging support teams. Shares updates to clients and manages their expectations. Shares support-related feedback through appropriate channels to drive continuous process improvement.
Bachelor’s degree OR relevant work experience
- Preferred, but not required, experience with at least one (1) year working in Customer Service, Sales, Marketing or Professional Services/Auditing
- Ability to be responsive during non-traditional working hours due to span of control (EST – MST)
- Strong computer/Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow oral and written instructions
- A high degree of flexibility, professionalism, and intellectual curiosity
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Current Driver’s License
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401k Employer Matching
- Vacation Bonus
- Parking Allowance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- TSA Precheck Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
- Flexible Paid Time Off
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.
COME WORK FOR A-LIGN!
Apply online today at A-LIGN.com!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!