ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Outbound Account Executive, you will focus on prospecting, uncovering, and selling new business through the internet, phone communications. The Outbound Account Executive will be a true hunter who is responsible for maintaining a healthy sales funnel and progressing opportunities in the sales cycle to ensure monthly and annual objectives are met.
REPORTS TO: Director of Outbound Sales - SMB
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
- Consult with prospective clients and develop solutions for their audit needs.
- Prospect, generate and uncover opportunities in assigned territory.
- Be an impactful member of the sales team by achieving monthly revenue goals.
- Scope all A-LIGN’s services lines with excellent understanding and ability
- Accurate and consistent forecast of monthly sales projections
- Complete daily Salesforce tasks on time
- Communicate needs of the client to the service delivery team
- Entice clients by designing and presenting informative proposals and presentations.
- Experience with quota attainment, preferable prior president club or full annual quota attainment.
- Work experience in cybersecurity, software (SaaS), or professional services sales.
- Working an assigned territory.
- Experience running sales meetings, presentations, and position products to fit prospect needs.
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
- Excellent communication skills
- Territory management
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- Employer Paid Health, Vision, Dental
- 401 (K) Plan with Employer Matching
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Virtual Employment
- Technology Allowance
- Vacation Bonus
- Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Certification Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.