ABOUT THE ROLE
A-LIGN employs a business model that builds on the best of what the largest corporate security firms have to offer, such as the ability to offer high quality professionals a variety of project experience with high profile clients. What sets us apart is that we have eliminated time reporting, chargeability goals, and sales pressure.
As an ISO 27001 Experienced Consultant, your primary responsibilities will include standard project execution and client service activities. Client engagements typically last two weeks, which allows our employees the opportunity to work on varied projects over the course of the year and gain varied, valuable experience.
REPORTS TO: ISO 27001 Managing Consultant
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time
- Gather evidence on site and review
- Provide draft reports to management, within defined timelines
- Provide detailed project status reports weekly to management
- Organize client information on A-LIGN’s drive
- Plan and execute ISO 27001 engagements under the direction of a member of the management team
- Communicate effectively to the client, prior to, during, and post on-site visit
- Review manager’s planning meeting minutes, and prepare as appropriate for meetings
- Prepare lead sheets throughout the project
Master’s or bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity, management information systems, computer science, or relevant discipline
At least 3 years of experience performing information system audits or information security reviews at a QSAC, accredited ISO 27001 certification body, or accredited FedRAMP 3PAO
Currently holds at least one of the following: ISO 27001 LA or LI, CCSK, CISA, QSA, CISSP, or other relevant certification
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- A high degree of motivation
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Virtual Employment
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Certification Reimbursement
HOW DO WE EVALUATE CANDIDATES?
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate they have the knowledge, skills, and abilities that are needed to perform their job successfully. These core competencies include:
- Knowing My Organization – Do you demonstrate an understanding of A-LIGN’S product/service offerings? Are you able to leverage organizational values in how work is accomplished?
- Focusing on Customers – Do you understand and anticipate customer needs? Are you able to develop a positive relationship with the customers? Do you provide high-quality products and services to exceed expectations?
- Showing Resilience – Do you convey a clear sense of self-confidence to influence future events? Are you able to stay calm and composed under pressure? Do you effectively resolve conflicts and disagreements?
- Engendering Confidence and Trust – Do you instill confidence and trust by demonstrating dependability and reliability? Do you portray trustworthiness by being open and honest?
- Processing Details – Do you ensure projects are completed on time by keeping work on schedule? Are you able to thoroughly work on tasks and provide high quality work? Do you follow rules and established processes to minimize risks?
- Structuring Tasks – Do you plan your work and set clear priorities? Are you able to uphold ethical standards and fulfill commitments while maintaining high levels productivity and output?
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.