ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Federal Staff Consultant, you will primarily focus on conducting FISMA and FedRAMP assessments. As a new member of A-LIGN, you will have the opportunity to complete our federal audit training program, which is our own proprietary course that will enable you to be on your way to becoming a SME in the federal audit space. During training, you will review all areas related to federal assessments such as NIST 800-53 and FISMA, but with a particular emphasis on gaining expertise in FedRAMP audits as a 3PAO Assessor.
During training, you will also benefit from on-the-job shadowing. A-LIGN employs a business model that builds on the best of what the largest security consulting firms have to offer, such as the ability to offer high quality professionals a variety of project experience with high profile clients.
This position is open nationwide - candidates living anywhere in the United States can apply.
REPORTS TO: FISMA/FedRAMP Manager
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
- Assist client with evidence review
- Clearly communicate with clients regarding evidence
- Review SSPs for testing
- Communicate to management any potential issues
- Manage time and provide weekly detailed project status reports to management
- Draft quality reports to be reviewed by senior members of the team
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in management information systems, information security, computer science, or relevant discipline; or combination of relevant education and work experience
- Around 1 - 2 years of experience performing information security reviews
- Experience performing security audits against published standards
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- Employer Paid Health, Vision, Dental
- 401 (K) Plan with Employer Matching
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Virtual Employment
- Home Office Reimbursement
- Vacation Bonus
- Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Certification Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.