Business Development Representative
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Business Development Representative (BDR) works independently and collaboratively to execute lead generation and client acquisition activities. In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for A-LIGN’s senior sales teams. As the BDR, you will provide exceptional prospecting and client-focused strategies to help continued growth of our fast-paced company.
REPORTS TO: BDR Manager
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
- Hunt for new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Research and develop accounts for prospecting
- Cold call and follow up
- Communicate efficiently with potential clients
- Uncover qualified new business opportunities
- Adapt quickly to our fast-paced, dynamic organization
Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in B2B sales
- Full-life cycle sales experience in the professional services industry is a major plus
- Experience selling IT auditing, information security, or compliance services a plus
- Salesforce and SalesLoft/Outreach experience is preferred
- Bring energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work
- Interest in cybersecurity/compliance
- Coachable and seeking ongoing professional growth
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- Outgoing personality and a team first attitude
- Strong computer skills
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Matching
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Virtual Employment
- Home Office Reimbursement
- Vacation Bonus
- Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Certification Reimbursement
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.
COME WORK FOR A-LIGN!
Apply online today at A-LIGN.com and learn about life at A-LIGN by following our Careers at A-LIGN LinkedIn!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!