ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be overseeing operations across the organization’s office. The office administrator professional will be responsible for welcoming visitors, coordinating meetings, appointments and administrative tasks, as well as directing various projects.
REPORTS TO: General Manager of “A-LIGN BG” EOOD
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time
- Sourcing and coordinating with third-party vendors (such as IT specialists and facilities specialists)
- Taking all necessary actions regarding the proper functioning of the office, including paying bills, ordering office supplies and equipment, etc.
- Implementing all office processes in a prompt and adequate manner
- Overseeing adherence to office policies and procedures
- Helping in the preparation of all necessary documents related to employment contracts, health benefits, Occupational Health Services, and others
- Organizing of company events and conferences
- Managing the office budget
*Please, note that his position requires full office presence.
At least 2 years of experience in Office/Facilities Management, HR, Payroll
- Reliability and discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and outgoing attitude and mindset
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- 24 days Annual PTO
- Annual Bonus Program
- Fully Covered Additional Health Insurance, Visual and Dental
- Free Multisport Card
- Public Transportation Card Reimbursement or Free Parking Spot
- Paid Office Closure December 24 - January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly Technical Allowance
- Certification Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
HOW DO WE EVALUATE CANDIDATES?
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate they have the knowledge, skills, and abilities that are needed to perform their job successfully. These core competencies include:
- Knowing My Organization – Do you demonstrate an understanding of A-LIGN’S product/service offerings? Are you able to leverage organizational values in how work is accomplished?
- Focusing on Customers – Do you understand and anticipate customer needs? Are you able to develop a positive relationship with the customers? Do you provide high-quality products and services to exceed expectations?
- Showing Resilience – Do you convey a clear sense of self-confidence to influence future events? Are you able to stay calm and composed under pressure? Do you effectively resolve conflicts and disagreements?
- Engendering Confidence and Trust – Do you instill confidence and trust by demonstrating dependability and reliability? Do you portray trustworthiness by being open and honest?
- Processing Details – Do you ensure projects are completed on time by keeping work on schedule? Are you able to thoroughly work on tasks and provide high quality work? Do you follow rules and established processes to minimize risks?
- Structuring Tasks – Do you plan your work and set clear priorities? Are you able to uphold ethical standards and fulfill commitments while maintaining high levels productivity and output?
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.