ABOUT THE ROLE
As a reporting specialist, you will provide high-level operations support to the service delivery organization by working to assemble, format, and review time-sensitive and highly technical reports. The ability to utilize Microsoft Word at an expert level, to assemble and format the reports, at established industry standards and following internal policies and procedures is critical. In this role, you will work closely with the Quality Review Specialist team to ensure that all information within the reports is accurate. You will also have regular discussions with managing auditors on report formats and content, to ensure that documentation is complete and accurate. Reporting is a critical component of the firm’s service offerings and is the final product that is ultimately sent to our clients.
REPORTS TO: Manager of Reporting and QA
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
- Follow established guidelines and procedures to ensure a high quality of work
- Work with managing auditors to obtain and document necessary information
- Upload all documents to the proper client folder on OneDrive
- Respond to email inquiries within 24 hours
- Utilize good time management - meeting tight deadlines are crucial (24-48 hour turn around on reports)
- Execute requests from managing auditors in a timely manner
- Create draft reports and/or proofread and edit final reports
- Deliver completed draft and final reports to the Quality Assurance Team for review
- Format tables and documents
- Enter all draft report and final report requests into the reporting database
- Create any new procedures and edit and update existing procedures
- Create new templates and update existing templates as needed
- Train new hires in all practices and procedures
Preferred bachelor's degree in business, English, or journalism
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- A high degree of motivation
- Able to have the flexibility to work with many different teams on a day-today basis
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit
Come Work for A-LIGN!
Apply online today at A-LIGN.com and learn about life at A-LIGN by following our Careers at A-LIGN LinkedIn!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!